Established in 1990, the current PhD programme in Design aims to develop competences and skills to carry out high quality research in design as a specific field of inquiry.
- the nature of design, with its aesthetic, performance and meaning values, as well as its capability of being an agent of social change;
- to strengthen the disciplinary core of design;
- to develop and share knowledge and tools able to distinguish the designer from other figures involved in design activity.
- Design and Cultures
- Products, Strategies and Services
- Design for Environments, Landscape and Mobility